A perfect day has come to an end. You have removed your headband wig and cautiously placed it in the wig rack for the night. And there you find a tangle. It’s not just any regular tangle. This could be the biggest tangle in the planet. You insanely grab your styling products and comb and get busy.
Let’s rewind the tape. Is there a way to fix this problem from the start? Like actual hair, wigs can go through tangles. As a matter of fact, wigs are sometimes more easily to tangle because your scalp lacks the natural oils that natural hair has. These oils act as a natural conditioner to prevent tangles and tangles. Of course, it’s not foolproof, as anyone can prove that, but these oils can do the favor. Your wigs don’t have these kinds of oil, so they need your help to stay untangled.
1. Try to use a tangle-removing spray or conditioning product that will do the favor decrease tangles. It can be a form left in conditioner that you can apply to areas where most tangles occur.
2. Preferably rinse with cold or cold water. Cold water helps close off the cuticle, which not only can increase shine to your hair, but also prevents many forms of tangles.
3. Get into the habit of brushing your hair from the bottom up.
4. Always avoid rubbing your hair with a towel. After a bath, people normally dry their hair with a towel. But that only leads to more tangling. The best way is gentle and soft blot your hair dry with a towel.
5. Don’t use a brush on the hair that already tangled. Start by gently pulling your hair with your fingers or a wide-tooth comb to remove tangles.
6. Remember to use high-quality irons. Using hair irons to give your hair a perm is perfect for making your hair look straight, without curls and flyers. Smooth, glossy hair is less prone to tangles.
7. Untangle tangled hair as soon as you notice tangles. Don’t wait until tomorrow or next week to do something about the tangles in your head.
8. Make sure you don’t wet your hair when it’s already tangled, as this will only make the situation more terrible. Contrarily, spray the tangled area with a shiny serum spray and massage the knot area with the palm of your bare hand. This will help loosen up the chaotic area. Then untie the tangle with your fingers or a wide-toothed comb.
9. Never let your hair fly in the wind unless you want it to be messy and be tangled all over your head.
After reading the above several countermeasures on how to deal with tangled you should have a certain understanding of how to deal with tangled when it is found on your hair. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. You know where to find us. We welcome to be “bothered”. Thank you for coming to Mscoco hair.