Thank you for visiting the mscoco Individual Malll.
We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices on any web site not operated by mscoco and Hair to which the Site links or that links to the Site.
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
1. Information Collection.
We collect information from you in several different ways on this Site. One goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. For example, we can use your personal information to:
Help make the Site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
a: Help you quickly find information, products, and services.
b: Help us create content that is most relevant to you.
c: Alert you to new information and products, promotions and services that we offer.
(1) Registration and Ordering. Before using certain parts of any Site or ordering products, you must complete an online registration form. During registration, you will be prompted to provide to us certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing address( es), phone number, email address, and credit card number. In addition, we may also ask you for your country of residence and/or your organization's country of operation, so we can comply with applicable laws and regulations. This kind of personal information is used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and the Sites, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, your personal information may be used to contact you.
(2) Email Addresses. Several locations of the Site permit you to enter your email address for purposes including but not limited to: to register for a contest or sweepstakes; to request alerts which will notify you of new brands, new product styles, or other new products; or to sign up for email newsletters and special offers. Your participation in a contest or sweepstakes is completely voluntary, so you have a choice whether to participate and disclose information to us. We use this information to notify contest and sweepstakes winners and to award prizes. We may post on the Site the names, cities and states, photos and/or videos of contest and sweepstakes winners. By entering a contest or sweepstakes, you may be opting in to receive our email newsletter and special offers and this will be disclosed in the official rules governing the contest or sweepstakes.
(3) Cookies and Other Technology. Like many sites, the Site employs cookies and web beacons (also known as clear GIF technology or "action tags") to speed your navigation of the Site, recognize you and your access privileges, and track your Site usage.
2. Information Use and Disclosure.
(1) Internal Use. We use your personal information to process your order and provide you with customer service. We may internally use your personal information to improve the Sites' content and layout, to improve outreach and for our own marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to the Site. In order to facilitate such use and the other use described in this Section 2, we may share your information with affiliates under mscoco and Hair's control.
(2) Communications with You: We will use your personal information to communicate with you about the Site and your orders and deliveries. Also, we may send you a confirmation email when you register with us. We may send you a service-related announcement on the rare occasions when it is necessary (for example, if we must temporarily suspend our service for maintenance.) Also, you may submit your email address for reasons such as to register for a contest or sweepstakes; to request us to notify you of new brands, new product styles, or product sizes; or to sign up for email newsletters and special offers. If you submit your email address, we use it to deliver the information to you. We always permit you to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails (see the opt-out section, below, for more details). Because we have to communicate with you about orders that you choose to place, you cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your orders.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY